Wednesday, March 11, 2009

高跟鞋

女人穿高跟鞋的定律是要测试男人的观察力和体贴的心态。男人们要注意哦。好好把握机会哦。

the gal wont say anything word in front guy when the gal feel pain ..So...that time....the guy must be smart..
take the time......this is the onli chance or last chance for u......

Just now...i write your blog......i....ii......cry jor.........so touch and meaningful.....
i agree wif u.....that time ...my sis ....also almost die....i just stand beside....and see her suffer the pain....
that time ...i just act and tell her ...dont need worry...u wil alrite....my dad just go outside and cry.....this is my 1st time see my father cry....tat time.....i never never cry in front of my sister.....She very very tough......and tell we all...dont need about her...and just worry about me .....tat time......i almost cry.......i cant do anything ...i cant do anything......that time..i just hope the god can save my sis...i dont wan her suffer the pain anymore...

Lucky....got ppl help me send my sister to KL hospital...in critical time....the doctor scold my dad..when he so late discover my sister situation....
when back home.....i just hide one side...cry alone.....

0 comments: