Sunday, March 15, 2009

old Folk Home



haha today the devil team decide go visit old folk home for some purpose..u noe lar...haha..

name alrdy call devil....u see...what can we do at thre?

interesting leh....

lai lai...let me tell u....

we go thre to do social work leh....hehe dont believe rite? How come devil team go do this kind of social work...If wanna do social work...must do the social which relate about MOney..haha...Devil~~~

But quite fun la....can know...the uncle and aunt's life at thre...

We got sing and act drama at thre....Korea is got snow de....sorry ar..tao...i just wanna make joke..

after this...we go eat chicken rice wif my father...haha...what did u all think about my father?
nice leh???gt ppl treat eat chicken rice....lucky my frd sotong nt at here...if nt...

habis la.....haha.....

Hehe my father is 白手起家de....hehe....i think my father this style....watver his job is dangerous...

wish him....happy always..

0 comments: