Monday, March 23, 2009

Doom day is coming to find me

DeVil "Y" what u say is right....i believe liao....

it is really true..until myself......also...down....down....

Alrdy sick.......but stil eat many many oily food...until my dad say me crazy liao

Im really...very sad.....nt even now.....before..this...also sad.....

Love is kind of things that wanna make me sad....nt even happy....happy never

come for me...

Love angel...where u go??im finding u~~~im just got one wish for my love onli..

Im not a selfish...i just wanna be wif her.....y ? y? y?

many ppl tell me....y i stil foolish that kind of love?

Better walk away from THERE.....

Im thinking????where is my starting point?where is my ended point??

Disappointed myself.......i try to change myself...nt even attitude..even my style..

Just wanna let u all know that i nt an uncle liao....become a teenager style..

Just wanna be a normal guy...full wif concern from friend....that enough alrdy...

Dont wan stand at T-junction.... thinking which road should i choose...

im alrdy make 3 misstake....

1st....less concern ppl when SPM exam week....make myself almost xxx that time.
That time..i really hurt..Im just hide the emotional and my sadness inside my heart

2nd....I suppose choose Biology IT.....but ...i choose business management...because my sister problem....make me do a misstake again....
y?Y?....whatever...i cant return back......Thank you HF..that u listen my complain

3nd....why i lIke....even i noe...that is nothing happen between u and me....in future or now......But ...i wan tell u at here...i really really like u~~
this is 2nd time...i be a real man.....wanna chasing...but..u .......

Now already in black hole....never pull back the things that i wan....

i wan normal...just a normal onli...y cant???

Life in university...really...full wif sadness ,busy.....just got a litter bit...happy...

I dont wan be a cute guy....cos..that is nt my style....
whre is my old style....a cruel and no smile face in my life.....

But stil dont wan change to old style....y?????stil thinking other things??

守滨 !!!!! wake up......................................
yesterday...i go pray at ......u noe la......清明节了。 haha...i just bring ppl go onli....cos everythings is done by my father... my father is a prefect guy.....i hope that i can learn from u... Now ..I'm alrdy trying be a 100% guy....i always keep tissue ,medicine and bla bla... prepare for ppl..



1 comments:

XiYenn said...

wei wei wei,u can straight away write down my name,but dont add " devil" infront leh =X
like what i said is devil T_T
i wanna be a angel rather a devil :(

anyway,be happy :)