Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hate this word :@

"No Pain No Gain"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I hate this word

I'm already pain......but...what i gain??

Gain Concern From Friends?Gain Pitifulness?

I really don't like it..it....really suck......

The more that i work......the more pain that i gain.....

What the hell... of.this world.......

Wanna go do something that i like....but at last....cant to this.....

Wanna Cry....but....I just control the emotional......why???

Is zit I'm stupid and nub person??

Always Give people bully....Give people cheat......

I always gain nothing.....and i always hide my problem into my heart.....

Dont wan share with other people...

Just the old friend....that i wan to share with them.....

And also my lovely teacher...miss hazel....

U are the one who make me wake up......

make me....more mature.....

make me more gentlemen...

Without u~~~i can't imagine that ...i will become what kind of person..i also dont knw..

Thank You.....but i obey to my destiny...because...destiny..hard to change....

But i believe....work hard ...can change all of it.....





0 comments: