"No Pain No Gain"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I hate this word
I'm already pain......but...what i gain??
Gain Concern From Friends?Gain Pitifulness?
I really don't like it..it....really suck......
The more that i work......the more pain that i gain.....
What the hell... of.this world.......
Wanna go do something that i like....but at last....cant to this.....
Wanna Cry....but....I just control the emotional......why???
Is zit I'm stupid and nub person??
Always Give people bully....Give people cheat......
I always gain nothing.....and i always hide my problem into my heart.....
Dont wan share with other people...
Just the old friend....that i wan to share with them.....
And also my lovely teacher...miss hazel....
U are the one who make me wake up......
make me....more mature.....
make me more gentlemen...
Without u~~~i can't imagine that ...i will become what kind of person..i also dont knw..
Thank You.....but i obey to my destiny...because...destiny..hard to change....
But i believe....work hard ...can change all of it.....
40 solo | 甘川文化村
-
有些人出发 solo trip因为喜欢自由,独处,me time
短短的几天可以随心所欲
而我呢
我不是在赶路就是在赶路的路上
明明是自己一个人的旅行可是却跟着自己编排的行程赶上赶下😂
因为自己最了解自己啊
我喜欢拍照,我因为喜欢拍照而选择出发❤️
我想要在最美的时段给自己拍下最美的照片
比如说:
所以我会选...
4 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment