Thursday, April 30, 2009

Im sorry....

Im sorry.....

Is not your fault....

Is my fault....

I really wanna be your good friends...

Just because i started...like u...when we were in 1st sem..

I remember ...that time u wear a green cloth and...a bag..

Make me...remember it...until now.....

but...I'm fall in love on u .....

Just don't feel guilty.....just go be yourself based on conscience.....

Dont need care about me.....im just a minor character in your life...

BUT..i really hope can be your dynamic character in your life...

If i go cyber.....u wont feel guilty de....

is myself wanna go......no ppl force me...

I will always wish u happy forever....and I will waiting for u~~

I'm be dustbin....wait for u at here...

when u need help...u can tell me...when u sad,u can throw something on me..

when u happy..u can leave me alone...cos im a dustbin...nobody like me....

0 comments: