Thursday, April 9, 2009

Outline?update?

near days....everyone is very busy for their assignment , presentation, business project
and many many.....
damn busy...damn hate it....damn no mood.....

Many ppl say that im like emo~~~
actually....nt i like emo~~~
cos im worry about myself......

worry~~~that`~~~~worry '~~~~~that......
haiz..so many things to worry about....
how come this kind ~~~ happen~~

爱一个人不一定要拥有她,你在想她不代表她在想你
你想寄讯息给她但她不打算回你。。。
你关心她但她会关心你吗?
当你不在理会她,她一定会习惯。。
爱一个人是一相情愿的~都不需要答案~
得到的是什么?失去的是什么?
都是本人自己受伤~~
但是本人自己都不觉得怎么样。。《还好》
爱到疯~~~疯到不知道自己在干嘛。。。
this week..maybe me most suck week for me...
sick sick sick~~~~~~~~~~this time is a WIcked Sick for me...

Today....quite bad luck...my outline is nt approve by my lecturer...
haiz.damn sad...
i busy for it until didnt sleep at all...
and yesterday the rain god....
dont gv me chance to back home...
make my formal t-shirt become non-formal t-shirt...sh1t...

0 comments: