Friday, June 26, 2009

Transformer 2

yes....finally this movie come out ler~~
Tat is transformers 2~~~~kaka.....
Everyone including kid ,teenager and also old ppl~~like to c this movie..

on that day ...i ask my frd go buy ticket for it~~kaka...so lucky...stil got space..
hehe.the time is 7.45pm~~~kakaka...so shiok~
after class...i straight go back home....
GO home for??kaka..of course is SLeep..

My friend say that he wil fetch me at 7pm~~
at last...i over sleep~~till 7.15pm~~swt..
haha....at last ..he also late ==!!

we reach there about 8pm somemore ler...sh1t~~~
the movie start ler~~~~
We faster enter the hall~~
unlucky~~our seat got ppl sit~~
without wasting my time..i go find the officer~~
but the officer ask we go sit in front~cos the computer system double the number of ticket.
SWT~~~~

No choice...we have to sit in front~tat time..i can sure that my neck sure pain
after watching these movie...
SUDDENLY...Gt ppl ask we move away.~~
cos the seats are belonging to them`~
Swt...i straight go find the officer...really mad....swt...my favourite movie going become
bubble of my mind~

THe officer ask we wait for a while..
==!! really wasting my time~~swt...
haiz.....no mood to watch movie liao...then i go buy popcorn ~

when back to hall thre....the head of officer ask we watch another movie for free..
and ask we come back by tomorrow to watch transformer2 ==
big bird say ok~lor..
then we go choose the movie....
WE Decide to choose DRAG TO HELL this horror movie~sh1t..
i hate this movie.kakaka..
at that time~~u guess...i saw who at thre??haha (let u fill in the blank)

without wasting time~~we straight enter another hall to watch movie~
sh1t~~~so disgusting~~~i throw away my popcorn dy...
cant eat at all..feel wanna leave away from hall..
Along the movie~~~i always shout..cos too scary and disgusting..
got a bit shy..~~

after this movie...we all feel tired dy...
then my frd send me back home ~
haha..tat day ...i cant sleep at all..
cos too scared~~~

0 comments: