Wednesday, May 20, 2009

厌倦现在的我

I'm now really hate myself....The reason that i hate myself..is ......(Fill In the blanks)

haiz...boredom my life....y i need obey these kind of destiny...y not just come out

some miracle for me? Damn sUx........

Study----On9----eat----sleep......everyday follow this kind of life....i hate it...

Nothing special.....just wanna something special to do......

I don't wan always hide at room...on9 only....Nothing special....like a 宅男....PUI!!!!

Since i was young till now....There was nothing can happen perfectly..and i just

waiting to ....收烂摊子....bull sh1t..

When i was young....my studies.....just like a bee.....seeking for honey...

But at last seeking a complicated life for myself....

and....my family......quite strict to take care of me....

Cos...i always get bully by other...but for me....these is not a problem for me...

i just wanna knew more friends....

For me....Friends....is a place that I can name it out my thinking...

But...until now....i didnt trust anyone also....

From young till now...i always obey what my mother say....

My mum always say....bing..u cant do it...dangerous...Bing...u cant do it.....not good for u..

For me..im a good son...always follow what my mother say....cos i trust her...

she noe what i think....what i wan....but she just dont wan me something bad onli...

But....my friend say...that im a stupid person..always follow my mum rules...

At here...i wan tell u ..i just got one mother...and...dont even jealous me...cos..

u also got mother...but u didnt appreciate it....when your mother die...and that time u just

appreciate...it......at here i wan tell u..brother ...is too late to appreciate..

your mother didnt ask u follow what she ask...these because she dont wan u betray her....

stupid ! idiot... i noe...everyone's mother is good...but...everyone's mother got their own style

to teach their child......REMEMBER THis word...Fuck...

At last i wan tell u....i never hate my mum do this on me.....what she do...is good for me ....

Another that i really hate is .....LOVE....

L stand for lure ,O stand for Obedience ,V stand for Vengeful ,E stand for Elimate

Sux...

No Love is good....No Love is Sux......what mean of these??

Everydays emo at there for what..

Y HANdsome got gf? Y ugly got gf???what the different??

the answer is.... depend on luck...

But ..where my luck.....

where u have been go???u noe...im finding u....im trying to make u out....

but ...u dont wan come out at all...

today is 5/20/09.......at date which mean I Love YOu...

for me....it just a number which use in calculation....

just like in balance sheet.....i try to balance it...but it failed....

anyone can help me solute this question???

Vynnie...tq u o.....so long didnt talk wif u...or sms u alrdy...

but..u stil look same...nothing change.....just.....became a lenglui liao...kaka..jinka..

u say single better...

but...single single....become more trouble...

cos...single can make u do what u wan....what u think....what u like....

at last..i wan tell u....the life is nothing special....


At last....i hate studies....

study study study...study for exam??study for future?

when meet a good lecturer.....your study life can become interesting....

but..meet a sux lecturer like ( herrie........haha..i dont knw how to explain bout her..

i study smart....but i dont wan study...memorise......just like summer rise...and come to pass..

BULL SH1T... HATE memorise...principle...theory.......

just like today account exam ....i didnt memorise at all...and just go !@#$%^

Hope...it can pass....and i teach my frd account..dont knw whether it work or nt...




0 comments: